Home  |  Blogs |  Contact

Wilderness Society Labor Day

Wilderness Society's Labor Day Weekend Activities!


#7 Send us your Labor Day weekend photos! Labor Day weekend is also my wilderness weekend, part of our national awareness campaign to celebrate wilderness. Make a handmade sign with six words about why you love wilderness. Bring the sign with you to any of your favorite wild areas and take a photo of yourself with the sign. Add it to our my wilderness weekend Flickr group, and we’ll use it for a photo slideshow of the my wilderness community.
Read More >>



Rt - tweet
foursquare ✔

I'm at McDowell Nature Center and Preserve | Charlotte, NC
One of my many favorite places to connect with nature.

In my heart I stay connected with the awareness of our oneness;
walks in nature support and nourish that awareness.

...where in the GeoLocale am I ??


Labor Day weekend activities! 12 ideas for fun in the wild | The Wilderness Society http://t.co/V59Tibg - @Wilderness l'm doing no. 7Sun Sep 04 17:42:22 via HootSuite