Home  |  Blogs |  Contact

Introduction to Color Therapy #potential

http://neolaser.bizland.com/colortherapy.jpg
photo credit
What is Color Therapy ?

By
Color therapy, also known as chromotherapy, is often facilitated in the healing rooms of alternative health practitioners. Color therapy is classified as a vibrational healing modality. Vibrational medicine incorporates the use of chi energies within living organisms such as plants, gemstones and crystals, water, sunlight, and sound.
Color is simply a form of visible light, of electromagnetic energy. All the primary colors reflected in the rainbow carry their own unique healing properties. The sun alone is a wonderful healer! Just imagine what life would be like without sunshine. It has been proven that lack of sunlight contributes to depression for some people.
A therapist trained in color therapy applies light and color in the form of tools, visualization, or verbal suggestion to balance energy in the areas of our bodies that are lacking vibrance, be it physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental.
Read The Rest Of This Article



...so I have just discovered this amazing  subject,
it must have been hiding from me until  I was
ready to understand its potential.

As a creative person I have known the power of
color. Years ago I had researched crystal healing
and now remember that the color of a the stone
gave it a unique vibration.

Through the Ancient cultures to present
color has been used so deeply, its found
in the very fabric of our consciousness.

I will be researching this subject and sharing
my discoveries here and also on my latest blog
Art / Design / Living




Please Join me on my  HOMEpage