Home  |  Blogs |  Contact

15 #Affirmations for Healing The Planet by Sharon Elaine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Affirmations in New Age and New Thought terminology refers primarily to the practice of Positive thinking - fostering "a positive mental attitude supported by affirmations will achieve success in anything."[1]

More specifically an affirmation is a carefully formatted statement that should be repeated to ones self and written down frequently. For an affirmation to be effective, it needs to be present tense, positive, personal and specific.[2]

Affirmations are also referred to in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Neuro Associative Conditioning "NAC" as popularized by Anthony Robbins, and hypnosis.

A related belief is that a certain critical mass of people with a highly spiritual consciousness will bring about a sudden change in the whole population.[4] And that humans have a responsibility to take part in positive creative activity and to work to heal ourselves, each other and the Earth.[5]

Affirmations for Healing the Planet
by Sharon Elaine

How we focus on our world helps to create it.  It may seem an overwhelming and awesome job, but it’s truly an awesome opportunity to contribute something good.  Use this section to focus on healing your environment and planet and feel the love coming back to you.

We are all on the same side, which I remember now
There is enough food for everyone to eat
There is space on the planet for everyone to live richly
Today I show the world the light in me
I'm proud to be part of a community of loving souls
I pray for fewer and fewer global accidents today
I pray for less and less global anger today
I enjoy being a part of my world
I have faith in the future of the world
I'm dedicated to the cause of world peace
I pray for increased good-will between countries
I have faith in the goodness of mankind
I choose to notice the good in people today
I choose to see a kind and loving world around me
I consciously give love and positive energy to the world

Read More


-

Posted via email from Rickbischoff